Sunday, July 01, 2007

Superheroines, Blog Ratings, and Other Things

While on my Sunday Morning Blog Stroll I came across What Superheroine are You? at Musings of a Highly Trained Monkey.

She got Trinity. Trinity is cool. Me?

You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."


Well, Angel should be happy. The plus side is I get to hang with supernatural beings which, judging from my library, suits me just fine.

I get my hair re-colored in about two weeks. I'll have to talk to Andrea about going a bit more heavy on the foils. Buffy isn't a brunette and I, arguably (and chemically), still am*.

Of course, she also doesn't have two small children and three allergen-producing felines mucking up her home either. Just vampires and other supernatural entities bent on her destruction.

In other news, I made two pots of coffee today and managed to turn on the coffee maker both times. Go, me!

And just so everyone knows, small children should not read this blog unaccompanied:

Online Dating



Yes, due to usages of "poop", "crap", and "bastard" (apparently "ass-kicking" doesn't count against me) I get an R-rating. Huh.

It's all about the scatological references, folks.

*I realize that just because I scored a "Buffy" on this quiz doesn't mean I have to turn into her. I have been planning to go a bit more heavy on the foils, though. As I age, lighter hair appears to flatter my face more. I'm vain. Deal.

5 comments:

The Rainbow Zebra said...

BAHAHAHAHA No wonder we get along so well ;)

Hi Buffy, I'm Buffy :D

My blog got a PG rating, for my very infrequent use of "asshat". You bad girl, you!

I *pink puffy heart* haircolor. I was looking downright MOMISH last week, and feel much better now ::tossing my burgundy locks::

Amanda said...

Ya think??? LOL

I'm amazed that your "asshat" got a hat tip from the rating system, but in my case the shits, damns, and hells weren't even worth a notice. No, POOP did me in.

I changed diapers for seven years almost nonstop. I really shouldn't be surprised.

Anonymous said...

I've got to go to bed but I really want to find out what this NC-17 holder is...yes PA has a naughty blog...

Anonymous said...

Okay...I had to keep rethinking my answers...I kept getting Elektra and that's just so wrong...again, I'm tired and well...I could have picked several of those choices.

So I'll settle with Buffy.

Which is pretty cool because I have a thing for SMG.

But that's not so cool because she's quite bit younger than me so I feel like a "Dirty Old Woman."

I'd rather be Trinity. Yep. I'd look much better in those clothes...absolutely!

Mauigirl said...

I also ended up being Buffy!