Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Random No. 6, and I Give

If one wishes to awaken at a certain time in the morning, it is a very good idea to turn on the freaking alarm clock.

Geez.

----------------------------------

Okay, I tried to be good.

I really did.

But what I ended up doing rather than posting was sitting here reading my books and surfing other blogs since I wasn't blogging myself.

I also felt guilty about the comments I hadn't responded to. Please note that I have now responded to all comments. Whew. Forget the Catholic Guilt Ethic, that Protestant Guilt Ethic smacks my butt quite nicely without the Pope's backing.

Kitchen? Still a pit.

On the plus side, I have managed to get through a few loads of the never-ending laundry generated by two small-ish dirt-prone boys and one large-ish husband who works outside in the heat all day.

Tonight I may tackle the kitchen. I do have more laundry going, though (have to do some for myself, dontchaknow), so perhaps that will suffice for this evening.

No comments: