Saturday, July 21, 2007

HP 7... GACK! (no spoilers)

I now have Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in my greedy grasp, and am on page 132.

Very interesting. I'm yelling at JKR due to certain things in the book thus far, but... very interesting.

AND... I haven't skipped to the end to see how it turns out, which is somewhat amazing for me. Here's hoping I can continue on and be surprised.

Jut a thought... don't read the chapter titles, and don't read the opening quotations. Just start at Chapter One.

And Chapter Two is really quite cool.

Angel and I had a great time at the release. We both had our elder children with us, and her brother-in-law also came along and laughed his ass off at the two of us together.

A video was filmed of both of us babbling. I have suspicions it will be aired. Be warned, I scratch my face at one point and near the end it's totally obvious I'm chewing gum.

Okay, that's all. Back to reading.

2 comments:

The Rainbow Zebra said...

LOL I can't believe you took time away from reading HP7 to BLOG! ::faint::

I had a great time tonight. And don't worry, I'll run the video by you first before posting ;)

Amanda said...

Hee... now I've done it TWICE!

I had a great time last night as well. And the video isn't awful, other than my face scratching, gum chewing, the stupid grinning that I did, as well as the fact that I totally freak out when I see myself on video because, my God, I really AM that much of a dork! Heh.

If you edit it somehow, cool. I'd love to see what you intend on presenting. But if you just decide to put the entire unedited insanity online, I'll deal. Hey, it's me. Face scratching and all. :)