Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sleepless Nights

Appropriate title for this time of night, don't you think?

I'm so tired (which I'd hope I'd be at nearly 3:30 a.m., regardless of what my post-stamp says -- sorry, Speed, tried to fix it back when you pointed it out and haven't been able to even now), but beyond the physical "God, I'd really love to SLEEP now, but I freaking can't!" issue, I'm tired of so many things.

Just insert standard working mother with two kids and husband with atypical work hours whine here. And a few other things.

In the immortal words of Lily Tomlin's Edith Ann... "Bleah!!!!"

Good thing the elder kidlet has orientation for third grade tomorrow and I'm taking part of the morning off already. I need a bit of extra sleep.

Sorry for the whine. It's just... three-thirty! ACK!!!

Nite, y'all. Hopefully I'm saying that to myself and not just to blog land.

1 comment:

The Rainbow Zebra said...

UGH. Insomnia's a bitch.

I hope it was just a fleeting bad night and nothing more.

I am such a night owl. 3:30 is normal for me, but then again, I'm a SAHM with a WAHH (work at home husband...hehe) so I can uh, sleep in.

Of course, I keep away the horrid insomnia thanks to Ambien (and insurance lowered my co-pay this month WOO!)