Wednesday, June 20, 2007

P.M.S.

Yep. The Eternal Non-Sunshine of the Endless P.M.S. has returned.

Do not think that this means that my period will show up. Oh dear me, no! Especially since that little twerp was due today. That would be asking way too much.

So yesterday was cramping and bitchery, today is water retention, huge swollen breasts (Pamela Anderson, eat your heart out), and more bitchery.

What fun will tomorrow bring?

God, I'd love a drink. But then I'd be drunk and still have P.M.S., which is such a delightful combination (eyeroll). Plus I'd have a killer headache in the morning and -- wait for it -- still MORE P.M.S.!

Yep, it's bedtime for this blogger. Nite, y'all.

4 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

"So yesterday was cramping and bitchery, today is water retention, huge swollen breasts (Pamela Anderson, eat your heart out), and more bitchery."

Pics, please.

You know, just so we can make a valid comparison. ;)

Amanda said...

Aw dude, sometimes I forget you male-types read this thing!

I'd post a pic (you know, just for valid comparison's sake), but as I'm not yet a full blonde (my stylist is working a slow transformation), the comparison would be incomplete.

I do like to be thorough! ;)

Barbara said...

Oh come on Amanda. You know full well the cure for PMS: a good stiff drink and a good stiff...

Amanda said...

ROFL, Babs!

Well, yeah. I'm going to go one for two of those tonight. Vodka, I believe, should do the trick.

My possibility for the other had an icky dentist visit today and is asleep. I'll stick a post-it on his forehead telling him to wake me up should the mood strike him ;)