Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It. Is. FINISHED!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I would like to announce that at 2:45 p.m. EST today, the Spec That Would Not Die was finally sent to meet its maker (of copies, that is).

This after working on it until 1:30 a.m. last night, then continually once I arrived at work this morning.

I put a rubber band around it, boxed it, then put two rubber bands around the box. Upon handing it to my boss I informed him that he should treat it like the Ark and leave the box closed lest his face melt off.

My younger son's bedtime is at 8:00. My elder's is at 8:30. Tonight, my bedtime may well be around 8:31.

Not enough coffee in Colombia to keep me awake.

But it's DONE!!!!!!!

Now I just have to do three dictation tapes, finish the filing from the last spate of bill-paying, fill out the Change of Administrator form for our company's health insurance, complete the Power Point presentation I'm authoring on How We Use and How Not to Abuse the New Wide-Format Copier/ Plotter/ Scanner...

Heh.

And yes, I love my job. Plus the boss I was doing the spec for bought me a grande black coffee from Starbucks. Can't beat that.

No comments: