Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Broken Pattern

Tuesday, 3:30 PM, 40 minutes, 10.3 miles
Wednesday, 6:00 PM, 40 minutes, 10.1 miles

Well, at least I got it done.

I hate it when I mess up a good pattern of behavior. After not waking up on time yesterday you can bet your bottom dollar that I had my alarm set this morning to drag myself out of bed. I woke up at 4:45, stayed in bed until the alarm went off, then proceeded to beat that sucker into a pulp until 6:00 AM. When I lose my rhythm with something, it's murder getting it back.

On the plus side, it wasn't hard to get in my workout this evening. Choreboy is closing the restaurant the rest of this week and into the beginning of next, so making the best of a somewhat bummerish situation, I'll just snooze in a bit and work out at night instead.

It'll do.

No comments: