If it would work? Hmmm...
Okay, okay, kidding! But in other news, Jenn from Watch My Butt Shrink/ Bump Grow gave me this lovely creative writing award:
No, no, she isn't calling me a bald-faced liar (really!) although she is certainly guilty of encouraging my own delinquency. Get a look at these award rules, y'all.
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
Thanks Jenn!! And actually I did that in the comments back when I first received this. I'm not that much of a slacker -- seriously!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
And done again!
4. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
Forthcoming. I took the outrageous part literally for both. Oh you'll see...
5. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
Done! See below.
6. Leave a comment on each of these blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Will be done as soon as I post this sucker. So there.
Now for more fun stuff -- the six lies and one truth! And y'all can try to guess which is which in comments.
1. I'm actually a platinum blonde.
2. My children clean the house daily before school.
3. I haven't washed a single dish since I married Choreboy.
4. My bosses leave offerings of small, dead animals on my desk.
5. I have 45 pairs of shoes.
6. I have worn the same pair of jeans off and on for twenty years.
7. My children are complete saints.
Okay, a couple of those are gimmes... but the rest? Muahahahaha!!!
Now for the seven people I'm passing this lovely award on to:
1. Amanda, at 25 by 35. Why? Because she has excellent taste in first names, that's why. Plus she's having trouble figuring out something to write about today. See, I'm helpful like that.
2. Lesley at Will Write for Food. She should have fun with this.
3. MBA over at Addicted to Medblogs. She's blogged three times this month already, and I'm encouraging this frequency with every fiber of my being.
4. Patsy at Musings on a 100lbs+ Weight Loss Journey. She's got good stuff, and I'm interested in seeing what she does with this particular award.
5. Angel at Give Me Something to Sing About. Distraction, chica -- enjoy :)
6. Grumpy, M.D. at Dr. Grumpy in the House Can't be accused of being sexist!
7. Jack Sh*t, at Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit. See #6. I'm an equal-opportunity hat-tipper.
Enjoy, folks! I'll spill the beans on which item is true sometime... hmmm... Tuesday or Wednesday. Depends on how many guesses I have. So comment, already!
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST -- My review
12 hours ago