Sunday, June 07, 2009

Harumph.

Mutant hairs suck.

It's bad enough when they first make their appearance. You know what I'm talking about, ladies -- those ridiculous, invariably black ones that like to sprout out of your neck or chin, and even when they're ripped from your flesh they grow back in within three freaking days?

Yeah, those hairs.

Well I'm here to tell you it gets worse. Because those little bastards? Eventually go grey. Which, for a single hair, equals white... pretty much rendering them invisible.

And for the record, in my experience, this event tends to coincide with the emergence of one's need to wear bifocals.

Sigh.

I'd write more, but I have a blind date with my tweezers.

2 comments:

The Fantablous Colette said...

I have a news flash for you. The appearance of those "wild" hairs coincide with the male version of that. -- Hair on the ears, then eyebrow hair that is long enough to braid...
And don't even get me started about the other things....

Amanda said...

Yeah, I have someone who has his own hair removal issues, upon which I shall refrain from commenting lest he encourage the cats further in their homicidal tendencies.

But my father has to get his eyebrows and ears trimmed with his haircuts. Just saying.