Friday, May 13, 2011

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Stupid Blogger. My last two entries have been eaten, along with entries of thousands of other bloggers.

Anyway, in case they don't restore entries, Week 10 WW Weigh-in was 142.33 pounds, down 1/3 pound from last week. I'd thought I might gain due to water retention but the Scale Gods were on my side.

Also? I wear rubber bands around my wrist sometimes.

That is all. Have a great weekend!

Edited to add: the posts are back (Hooray!!!), but alas, not the comments!

2 comments:

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Glad you lost some weight, and that your posts came back! It was weird that it all went down on Friday wasn't it?

tz said...

well glad I haven't been blogging lately..this is the second post I've seen about that...bummer!
congrats on the weight loss!