Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Miscellany

My favorite Christmas movie of all time, Scrooged, doesn't appear to be set for broadcast by anyone this holiday season. I was forced to go out and buy my own DVD of the thing so I can watch it... probably during the gift wrapping frenzy later on this week.

-----------------------

I have finished all my Christmas shopping except for Choreboy. And I would have him finished too, except I left his shirt sizes at home on my cell phone. And I couldn't call him from the mall to get them from him because my cell phone was at home. With his shirt sizes on it. It was a cyclical kind of mess.

-----------------------

My local cable provider has the 2009 Yule Log in its "On Demand" lineup.

Worse yet, I watched it.

-----------------------

Merry Christmas, folks!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Amanda!!! Have a wonderful holiday, see you on the other side!

Mauigirl said...

Merry Christmas, hope you had a great day!