Friday, October 07, 2011

WW Weigh-In, Week 31

Weight: 134.75
Mood: I don't want to talk about it.

Okay, it's hormones. At my weight I can claim that and with the insanity my body is committing against me at the moment*, let's just say that if anyone dares to argue with me on this front at this time, they're going to get a big, whopping dose of Krayzee upside the head, mmmkay???

*TMI ALERT - skip to picture below second set of asterisks to avoid TMI!!
*
*
*
*
*
I've been spotting since Sunday, but only spotting and just barely. So tell me, does this count as a period? Or not? I can't tell to save my life. I'm fluid-y, in spite of being well-hydrated enough to withstand a month-long drought. I'm a teensy bit cranky... but it's not what I'm used to, considering that my usual state of affairs period-wise tends to be more "tsunami" than "meh". Yanno? If it's not a period, I'm at 67 days and counting. And I'm still waiting on the call back on my cyst rescan. It's been a week and no news tends to be good news. Dr. Google keeps calling, though. Damn his hide.
*
*
*
*
*
Okay, TMI-fest over. Now y'all know I love SparkPeople and almost everything about it, right? That said, check out this screen capture from my food log:

You know, there are some things I just assumed were a given. Apparently I was wrong.

Have a great weekend, folks!

8 comments:

Choreboy said...

Apparently the "non-committal" flow-fest directly impacts logic and reasoning. Why else would you try to stop a garage door from dropping with your foot while wearing only sandals?

;)

Amanda said...

Dude, I canNOT believe you mentioned that here! I think I broke my little toe, too. That's gonna suck when I'm out shopping with Mom tomorrow :P

Jenn @ watchmybuttshrinking.com said...

You're gonna bounce around a couple of pounds from week to week...don't sweat it. If you go up more than FIVE, then I'd worry. ;)

Amanda said...

Oh I know I'm going to bounce around. It's just frustrating because I really can't control it. I've adjusted for every possible factor, I stay hydrated, I eat non-processed probably 90% of the time, I adjust calorie intake with activity level, and yet my weigh-ins still get hosed due to the hormonal issue, LOL.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Non fatal milk is my favorite...the other stuff kills!

And you know? Reasoning is allowed to go out the window when you are flowfesting in ANY form!

Dr. Fat To Fit said...

Non-fatal milk.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Susan Bodendo/Super Earthling said...

Nonfatal milk! OMG, that's just hilarious!

The other stuff you're going through...not so much. :(
*hugs*

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Nonfatal milk!! That's too much. I hope that things are going well for you.