Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fay Update

Well, we've just started getting some weather bands from Tropical Storm Fay. We'll see how it goes. So far the storm appears to be moving farther east which is good for us.

If I make it through this without losing power I will be one happy camper.

Riding out the storm with Diet Coke. Opted out of boxwine as I'm not only in charge of two children but also my mother's geriatric chihuahua in addition to our Teddy and the two cats.

Hopefully the kids will leave me a can or two...

2 comments:

The Fantablous Colette said...

Don't drink to much Diet Coke or wine... with all that rain? need I say more....

Amanda said...

I'm drinking my diet coke... well, at least I'm TRYING to, but my beloved offspring are attempting to suck it all down before their mother can even crack open a can.

Bless their tiny hearts.