Saturday, July 20, 2013

Grace

Charlotte's got a post up that hit home for me.  I've been the person on the receiving end of commentary like she received, and I know there's legitimacy to it because frankly, I'm still a bit socially awkward even at my age.  I do better than I used to, and I hope I keep improving, but still... I'm not there yet. 

And like Charlotte mentioned in her blog post, I've also been part of the group making the comments.  Which, when put into that directly comparative context, rather sucks.

Reading her post was a good reminder to me to extend to others the grace I'd like them to extend to me were our positions reversed.





Have a good weekend, y'all.  I'll try to do the same.

1 comment:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Great encouragement on this rainy Monday morning. Thanks for sharing.