Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WW Weigh-In, Week 7 - In Brief

This is late, late, LATE kids! Sorry about that. Without further ado:

Start: 150
Week 1: 147.25
Week 2: 150.25
Week 3: 148.12
Week 4: 145.25
Week 5: 146.5
Week 6: 144.25
Week 7: 143.25

Down another pound, and at the lowest weight I've seen since I was expecting the Elder, let alone the Gum Zombie! I am psyched!!

However, we'll see how well that sticks this upcoming Thursday. Easter... well, Easter kind of happened. And so did these biscuits.

Of which I ate five.

In one day.

Erm... oops?

So in all, on Easter Sunday (following the Thursday weigh-in I'm referencing), I consumed slightly over 3,300 calories, which included all my weekly allowance points plus and several activity points I'd racked up as well.

I can only be grateful I had those activity points, because at least I'm not in the hole as far as Weight Watchers goes... but I am being absolutely saintly the rest of this week.

3 comments:

I'm Just Another Fat Girl -jafg said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o)

Alan said...

Woohoo!!!

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

You are doing great!