Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Want These Muffin Tops, Dangit

And I'm not talking about what fluffs over the top of my jeans waistband either.

Jenn, over at Watch My Butt Shrink, is giving away an entire Vitalicious Super Sampler. I have been in minor lust with Vitalicious muffin tops since I first read about them at the HungryGirl website, but they don't carry them in my stores and I'm way too slackerly to order them off the website (yet). So since one way to enter for the giveaway is to blog about it, here I am, up from my sickbed, blogging about it.

Food is a major motivator. What can I say?

Don't let this encourage you to, like, go there and enter or anything. The less competition I have, the better.

Jenn's gonna get me for that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post - good luck!!!

Natasha said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. It helped me keep things in perspective.

My two cents, the muffin tops are overrated. They taste really processed to me. People seem to love them, but I was left with a "meh" feeling.

Amanda said...

Thanks, Jenn!

Natasha, anytime :) One thing I *will* toot my own horn on is that I don't whine about comments if I'm not out there giving them out, LOL.

I've actually heard what you're saying about the Vitalicious muffin tops from others as well, so it's possible I wouldn't be a fan. Then again, my kids are WAY not picky, so they'd be thrilled even if I weren't.

Oh well, it's something fun to try for!