I'd attribute this to the person from whom I grabbed it, but it's from a Facebook Friend so.. well, thbbbpppttt.
1. What color is your toothbrush? Pink (manual) or blue (electric).
2. Name one person who made you smile today? The Gum Zombie.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Strapping an ice pack to my right knee because I still haven't mastered the art of walking upright after thirty-nine years of practice.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Listening to The Big Boss discuss termites with The Bug Guy.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers. Or Reese's. But those are cups, not a bar. So probably Snickers.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Uh, that'd be a no.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Dude."
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Samoa, as in the limited edition Edy's Girl Scout Cookie ice cream.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Coke.
10. Do you like your wallet? Uhm, sure. I guess I do. It's functional.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Lay's Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Good grief no.
13. The last sporting event you watched? Some golf thingie on Saturday at my brother's.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Butter.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Choreboy.
16. Ever go camping? If rolling out a sleeping bag on the floor of the church social hall counts, then sure.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No.
19. Do you have a tan? No, but I've got an amazing fluorescent white glow going.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Only if I'm really craving salt.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? If it's in a cup or glass. Cans and bottles don't get straws.
22. What did your last text message say? Not telling. See #15 above :P
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Going to work, trying not to hurl myself headfirst over the dog gate at my parents' house (see #3 above).
25. Look to your left, what do you see? A printout of the "Cat in Cup" picture.
26. What color is your watch? Antiqued gold.
27. What do you think of when you hear the word Australia? Didgeridoo.
28. What is your birthstone? Diamond.
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru.
30. What is your favorite number? 13.
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Someone at some staffing company. No, we're not hiring. This economy bites.
32. Any plans today? Make it home alive (again, see item #3).
33. How many states have you lived in? Three: California, Florida, and Alabama.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Food that sings to me when I am trying to be good.
35. Last song listened to? Chumbawumba's Tub Thumping (or whatever it is)
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? If I wanted to badly enough, sure.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? He's called Choreboy for a reason.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Birkenstocks. You know, the NUMBER ONE thing that brings folks to this blog is googling "Stinky Birkenstocks"?? Weird.
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Not terribly. Mildly envious of some, sure, but it's not overwhelming or even ongoing.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably on the same level that I am of others. Nothing major.
41. Do you love anyone? Well duh. Yes. Romantically, Choreboy. In the parental sense, the Elder Offspring and Gum Zombie. Then there's the rest of the family, friends, etc...
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yeah, I'd say so. We're elderly; most of us have spawned.
43. What do you usually do during the day? Work.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Not that I'm aware of. I don't have the patience or excess stomach lining for it.
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yep.
46. What color is your car? Green. Yay.
47. Do you like cats? God I hope so. I have three.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yep. (It didn't ask who!)
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Atlanta? Yes.
50. How did you get your worst scar? I was four years old, and my mother had taken me to the pool. I decided to jump off the edge backwards and I didn't jump back quite far enough. Ouch. Four stitches in my chin. It's only visible if you know where to look -- it's out of sight if you're looking at me straight on. But anyway, yeah. That's the worst one.
No I'm not going to tag anyone with this, but if you want to run with it (I grabbed it out of desperation for a topic myself), please link back here or drop a link in comments. Random information is good.
Made to Feel Welcome
1 hour ago