I'll be answering ATM's meme when I get a few minutes. Check back!
Okay, here I am. I got most of the bills ready for The Great Bill Paying Frenzy at the end of the month, so I'm available to meme.
If anyone here doesn't read Addicted to Medblogs, first of all, you were waiting for what, like an engraved invitation? Go, go ahead, get yourself over there and read her stuff!
That said, this is the first in ATM's series of posts entitled "Amanda Gets Meme'd", due to the fact that I simply couldn't remember (for the tiniest period of time) whether ATM had outwardly identified herself as female or not.
Of course, this memory lapse occurred while I was posting.
And I mentioned it.
SOooooooo.... every Monday or Tuesday, ATM is going to "meme" me. And I shall, of course, respond.
First up, as noted by the new-and-improved post title, is the infamous "Eight Things About Me" meme. However, this is with a twist: I will list eight things about myself, but one of them will be false. Have fun guessing which one! :)
1. Back when I was a teenager and we went up into Canada on vacation, my little sister refused to eat at McDonald's because it was "foreign food."
Okay, that one's not so much about me, but it really cracks me up.
2. At a mere 5'-7" in height, I'm the shortest person in my office.
3. My bosses have decorated my desk with one tiny dried frog corpse and one tiny not-quite-mummified lizard corpse.
4. I have finally reached my pre-pregnancy weight!
So it's four/five years later... so what? Only six more to go until 150, baby. WooHOO!
5. I stutter. Not always, but enough so that it's obnoxious (say, when I'm on the intercom in the office, or using "all-call", worse yet).
6. The storage room here at the office has stored in it, among other things, a replica of a human skeleton.
7. There is one "mint tingle" condom left at our house.
And it better get used soon...
Finally, last but not least:
8. My avatar has purchased a house and land in Second Life. Yes, I am that huge a dork.
4 hours ago