Monday, August 27, 2007

Speaking of "Busted"

Uhm...

I appear to have used my elder son's actual name in the below post. It slipped my notice until now, which means this is already on everyone's feed (those who have it) and is likely already cached somewhere.

Well, fortunately, my kids have very common first names, so it's not giving up much. The four-year-old is Nicholas, a.k.a. "Nicky", by the way.

I'll likely keep referring to them as the Elder and the Younger, though. For consistency's sake if nothing else.

--------------------

On just one more "amusing things my younger son has said" note, Ms. P related a doozy to me today.

It appears my little angel was hovering over the computer while one of the younger children was using it. This, of course, displeased my child because he wanted to play with the computer and didn't really see the point of his eighteen-month-old little friend using it.

So Ms. P, wise woman that she is, announced, "Hey, Nicky, I'm turning on Nick Jr. Want to come watch?"

He drew his eyebrows down into his nose, looked at her sternly, and said,

"You're dust twying to distwact me."

God help me, I laughed and laughed.

No comments: